Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the International Conference on Transportation & Development and the International Airfield & Highway Pavement Conference (ICTD-Pavements 2023) in partnership with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). The conference will be in Austin, Texas, June 14–17, 2023.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tom Sours, Manager, Media & Event Sales, ASCE.
Premier sponsor: $25,000
- Opening super plenary: (Thursday, June 15) High profile exposure for your company and the opportunity to address the full ICTD-Pavements audience when you sponsor the keynote address at the Opening Plenary Session.
Platinum sponsor: $20,000
- Registration sponsor: Logo featured on digital marketing materials leading up to the conference, registration webpage, signage and company logo at the registration booth, conference lanyard, and virtual grab bag.
- Welcome reception: (Thursday, June 15) Help kick off the conference by sponsoring this fun event on Thursday night. Promote your company to colleagues and clients at the first social event of the week, which is held in the exhibit hall.
- Awards luncheon: (Friday, June 16) Create a lasting impression by hosting the awards lunch on Friday. This event sponsorship allows your company to support the event honoring T&DI award recipients for their achievements in civil engineering. The awards luncheon sponsor will receive a reserved VIP table, and either a 2-minute pre-recorded video message or brief remarks at the podium.
- Exhibit hall lunch sponsor: (Thursday, June 15) The lunch sponsor will receive a reserved VIP table, and either a 2-minute pre-recorded video message or brief remarks at the podium.
Gold sponsor: $10,000
- Conference Wi-Fi: What better way to keep connected to attendees than by having your company name be the way they connect to the internet. Includes custom password for User login.
- Mobile app: Attendees will stay up to date with conference events and sessions. Your logo will welcome them into the app each time they use it.
- ICTD plenary keynote: High profile exposure for your company and the opportunity to address the full ICTD audience with a 2-minute pre-recorded video message or brief remarks at the podium when you sponsor the keynote address for ICTD 2023.
- Pavements plenary keynote: High profile exposure for your company and the opportunity to address the full Pavements audience with a 2-minute pre-recorded video message or brief remarks at the podium when you sponsor the keynote address for Pavements 2023.
- Younger member & student attendee events: Meet and mingle with younger attendees at specially designed events to bring all attendees together with a focus on younger engineers and students.
- Conference Padfolio and Pen: Distributed to each conference attendee at registration, the padfolio gives you the opportunity to have your name and logo prominently displayed throughout the entire event. (Production and shipping of the Padfolio and Pen provided by the sponsor)
Silver sponsor: $5,000
- Hotel key cards: Be the first impression attendees see when they check into the hotel. The hotel key card puts your company branding and welcome message in the hands of attendees before they arrive at the event. Sponsored by NSSGA
- Technical tours: Multiple opportunities available. Help provide transportation to a technical tour in the area. Opportunity to distribute your promotional item to tour attendees.
- Conference proceedings: Create a lasting impression. Your logo will appear on the proceeding package information and online when attendees download the proceedings.
- Breakfast sponsor: Prominent logo on conference website and signage during breakfast, mobile app alert, and mobile app banner ad included (3 available). Sponsored by Applied Research Associates
Bronze sponsor: $2,500
- Break sponsor: Prominent logo on signage during the break (5 available).
- Floor decals: Drive attendees to your exhibit booth with your company logo leading the way on the floor - including 6 stickers.