The conference will include four (4) plenary sessions and eight (8) concurrent tracks covering thought-provoking sessions on engineering smart mobility for the smart city.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Identify the needs and discover the best practices and lessons learned in engineering smart mobility for the smart city.
- Network with other professionals in the areas of infrastructure planning, design, operation, and management.
- Get up-to-date information about federal and state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
Who Should Attend
- Transportation and development practitioners and researchers
- Innovators and technology leaders
- Public infrastructure owners
- Government engineers and planners
- Operations managers
- Leading academics and students