Leslie Richards, P.E., LEED AP, F.SEI, F.ASCE Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Top Reasons to Attend
- Discover the latest innovations and learn more about major technologies and their impact on transportation and development.
- Network with other professionals in the areas of infrastructure planning, design, operation, and management.
- Get up-to-date information about federal and state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
With the rapid growth in technology and analytics, there is a critical need to assess and prepare for the impact of these technologies on transportation and development as a whole—from impact on mobility, safety, transit, airports, freight, pavements and other key elements of transportation infrastructure and operations, to the impact on planning, travel behavior, mode choice, finance, economics, land use, and sustainability.
ASCE International Conference on Transportation & Development (ICTD 2018) is organized to facilitate exchange of information, knowledge, and best practices among transportation and development practitioners and researchers, public infrastructure owners, policy makers, government engineers and planners, operations managers, and leading academics from around the world.
Who Should Attend
- Transportation and development practitioners and researchers
- Innovators and technology leaders
- Public infrastructure owners
- Policy makers
- Government engineers and planners
- Operations managers
- Leading academics & students