Call for Abstracts
The Steering Committee of ASCE International Conference on Transportation & Development (ICTD 2019) is accepting abstracts for presentations at the conference. Final papers are optional for accepted abstracts; those submitted will be published upon final approval in the ASCE’s Post-Conference Conference Proceedings.
- Abstract for a PowerPoint presentation at the conference, with full paper in conference proceedings.
- Abstract for a PowerPoint presentation at the conference only.
- Abstract for a Poster at the conference, with full paper in conference proceedings.
- Abstract for a Poster at the conference only.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Identify the needs and discover the best practices and lessons learned in engineering smart mobility for the smart city.
- Network with other professionals in the areas of infrastructure planning, design, operation, and management.
- Get up-to-date information about federal and state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
Who Should Attend
- Transportation and development practitioners and researchers
- Innovators and technology leaders
- Public infrastructure owners
- Government engineers and planners
- Operations managers
- Leading academics and students