Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the International Conference on Transportation & Development (ICTD 2024) and the International Conference on Automated People Movers and Automated Transit Systems (APM-ATS 2024) in partnership with the Georgia Department of Transportation. The conference will be in Atlanta, Georgia, June 15–18, 2024.
To become an exhibitor, please contact Tom Sours, Manager, Media & Event Sales, ASCE.
- 1 full registration
- 1 exhibit hall personnel
- Pre- and post-conference attendee list (company name, attendee name, address—Note: No email or phone numbers are provided per ASCE's policy)
- Conference website recognition
- Recognition of your organization and/or product on the mobile app
Exposure at ICTD & APM-ATS 2024 including exclusive hours (no competing sessions):
- Welcome reception
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- Exhibit hall lunch
- 10 x 10-ft booth space
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 1 skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
- On or before Jan 31, 2024 – $2,695 (Payment must be received in full to receive discount.)
- After Jan 31, 2024 – $2,895
- Double Booth 10'x20' – $5,390
- January 31, 2024 – Early bird pricing deadline, payment must be received in full to receive discount
- May 15, 2024– Exhibitor registration forms due
- April 24, 2024 – All payments must be received by this date to guarantee booth space, plus the company description (25 words), website, and logo must be received to be included in the conference app.
- June 15, 2024 – ICTD/APM-ATS 2024 begins.
Cancellation of space
Cancellation must be submitted in writing to ASCE Show Management. A refund of the total amount paid less a $100 processing fee per 10' x 10' reserved space will be made if cancellation is received before April 24, 2024. No refunds will be made for cancellations received on or after April 24, 2024.