Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the International Conference on Transportation & Development, partnered with the Washington State DOT's Innovations & Partnerships in Transportation Conference. The conference will be in Seattle, WA, May 31–June 3, 2022.
To become an exhibitor, please contact Michelle Bailey, Manager, Event and Media Sales, ASCE.
- 1 Full Registration
- 1 Exhibit Hall Personnel
- Pre- and Post-Conference attendee list (company name, attendee name, address—Note: No email or phone numbers are provided per ASCE's policy)
- Conference website recognition
- Recognition of your organization and/or product on mobile app
Exposure at ICTD 2022 including exclusive hours (no competing sessions):
- Welcome Reception
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- Exhibit Hall Lunches
- 10 x 10-ft booth space
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 1 skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
- On or before Dec 1 – $2,195 (Payment must be received in full to receive discount.)
- After Dec 1 – $2,395
- – Early bird pricing deadline, payment must be received in full to receive discount
- – Exhibitor Registration Forms due
- – All payments must be received by this date to guarantee booth space, plus company description (25 words), website, and logo must be received to be included in the conference app.
- – ICTD 2022 begins.
(Hours subject to change)
Tuesday, May 31
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Exhibitor Move-in
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm | Welcome Reception
Wednesday, June 1
10:00 am – 10:30 am | Networking Coffee Break in the Exhibit Hall
11:45 am – 1:00 pm | Buffet Lunch in Exhibit Hall
3:45 pm – 4:15 pm | Networking Refreshments in the Exhibit Hall
Thursday, June 2
9:45 am – 10:15 am | Networking Coffee Break in the Exhibit Hall
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm | Refreshment Break in Exhibit Hall
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm | Exhibitors Move-Out
Cancellation of Space
Cancellation must be submitted in writing to ASCE Show Management. Refund of the total amount paid less a $100 processing fee per 10' x 10' reserved space will be made if cancellation is received before . No refunds will be made for cancellations received on or after .