The call for abstracts is now closed.
- Social Equity, Justice, and Welfare
- Transportation Safety
- Traffic Operations
- Aviation Planning & Operations
- Infrastructure Systems
- Freight & Logistics
- Sustainable Transport
- Transportation Economics & Finance
- Rail Transport & Engineering
- Public Transit
- E-commerce and Supply Chains
- Transportation and Public Health
- Community Design
- Cooperative Automated and Connected Transportation (CACT)
- Automated Transit Systems
- UAV Impacts
- AI in Transportation
- Data Sensing and Analytics
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Workforce Development
General Notes and Requirements on Submissions
- Abstract submissions will be reviewed for decisions on acceptance. The Conference Steering Committee reserves the right to remove abstracts from a full session on technical grounds and/or add other submitted abstracts that are a better fit for the session. Presentations will be selected from the open call as well as by special invitation.
- In cases where an abstract is submitted under a “paper” category, papers will only be included in conference proceedings upon meeting the requirements for final approval. The proceedings will be published within 3 months of the conference.
- A maximum of three submissions for podium presentation per speaker will be accepted.
- If your submission is accepted under any submission category, you will be required to register for the Conference by the Speaker Registration Deadline and will be required to make a PowerPoint presentation (if approved for podium presentation) or display your poster (if approved for poster display) in your approved and assigned session. Registration by the speaker registration deadline is also a mandatory requirement for inclusion of a paper in the conference proceedings if submitted and approved.
- For those intending to submit a paper for the conference, the allowable file type for papers is MS Word. PDFs are not allowed. All papers should be in accordance with ASCE’s paper formatting guidelines.
- ASCE does not reimburse or pay the presenter's costs to attend the conference.
Proceedings will be published online to document this conference at a later time. Authors of accepted abstracts for papers will be required to submit an 8- to 12-page final paper for inclusion in the proceedings. The paper should be in accordance with ASCE’s paper formatting guidelines. The proceedings will be published and copyrighted by ASCE. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain any necessary permissions or approvals from employers, project owners, or clients prior to submission of the final paper for publication. Material included in your submission from previously published sources, including online sources, may require permission from the copyright holder of that publication or website. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain permission for reuse of this material and to include the appropriate credit information in the paper.